Combinig the rechonology of the puching press and the panel bender, we can section, perforate and bend steel panels in a precise way without molds, to quickly fabricate prototypes and pieces in a low volume.
- Prototypes with punching process of 0.25″ inches thickness.
- Pieces with an area of pu to 1250 x 1250 mm (49.2 *49.2″) and tonnage of 20 tons.
- Competitive puching due to the use of up to 21 toolkits, including 2 rotatoey toolkits
- High precision (+/- 0.004”)
- Angular precision +/- 0.05°
- 5- axis prototype generation of up to 3050 mm (120″) & Z-axis of up to 200 mm (7.9″)
- High speed of up to 100 mm/s
- Panel opening 400 mm