We are the only Mexican supplier that manufactures snap rings under the OKUNO Japanese technology
- 0.006″-0.315″ / 0.15mm-8mm
Maximum external diameter
- 4.73 ” / 120 mm
Capacity in transversal section:
- 0.078 in2 / 50.26 mm2
Black or pregalvanized under the following specifications:
- Low carbon (1010/1008),
- High carbon steel (1050-1090), HD (ASTM A227)
- Music wire (ASTM A228), OT(ASTM A229)
- Chrome Silicon (ASTM A401 y ASTM A877)
- Stainless Steel (T-302, T-304, 17-7PH)
- Hardness up to 57 HRC
Materials can be of round or rectangular shapes, according to the customer’s needs.
Zinc, Nickel, Phosphate, Tin, Silver, Delta-Tone, E-coat, Magni, Passivated, Molikote, Paint, Rust-prevent oil.
All the coatings we offer are compliant with the environmental standards of the automotive industry and can stand up to 720 test hours in saline chamber.
Special secondary processes
- Stamping and special cuts
- Special packaging
- Cleaning tests and measurement of dust particles.
- Heat treatments a/o stress relieving.
- Hardness tests
- 100% Automated selection
- Burr removal