We are specialists in high-precision progressive stamping and manufacture internally all of our toolkits.
Our stamping capacity
- goes from 20 to 300 tons force.
Our maximum workbench capacity is
- 94.5″ X 47.2″/ 2400mm X 1198mm.
- High carbon steel (1050-1090)
- Low carbon steel (1008-1018)
- Stainless Steel (T-430, T-301,T-302, T-304)
Materials can be of round or rectangular shapes, according to the customer’s needs.
Zinc, Nickel, Phosphate, Tin, Silver, Delta-Tone, E-coat, Magni, Passivated, Molikote, Paint, Rust-prevent oil.
All the coatings we offer are compliant with the environmental standards of the automotive industry and can stand up to 720 test hours in saline chamber.
Special secondary processes
- Special packaging
- Cleaning tests and measurement of dust particles.
- Heat treatments a/o stress relieving.
- 100% Automated selection
- Automated burr removal