- High carbon steel (1050-1090)
- Low carbon steel (1008-1018)
- Stainless Steel (T-430, T-301,T-302, T-304)
Materials can be of round or rectangular shapes, according to the customer’s needs.
We are specialists in high-precision progressive stamping and manufacture internally all of our toolkits.
- Our stamping capacity
- goes from 20 to 300 tons force.
- Our maximum workbench capacity is
- 94.5″ X 47.2″/ 2400mm X 1198mm
Zinc, Nickel, Phosphate, Tin, Silver, Delta-Tone, E-coat, Magni, Passivated, Paint, Rust-prevent oil.
All the coatings we offer are compliant with the environmental standards of the automotive industry and can stand up to 720 test hours in saline chamber.
- Special packaging
- Cleaning tests and measurement of dust particles.
- Heat treatments a/o stress relieving.
- 100% automated sorting and inspection
- Automated burr removal